Saturday, August 14, 2010

Town Generation

So far the rewrite has gone well. I've even added a few things such as the background for town generation and openable items. These could be implemented better, but they do the job for now. Most of the code is nicer now though; it's much less difficult to fix things.

A screenshot of a randomly generated town.


My priority list has changed a bit, and I'm shifting away from a demo release soon. I'm currently more interested in working on the generation of everything, so I'm taking advantage of it and getting things done.

TODO:
- Add multi-room buildings to towns.
- Add furniture for dungeons and towns
- Add inhabitants to towns
- Refine dungeon and town generation
- Design some sort of history/general lore than can be procedurally generated much later and used in the game now

No comments:

Post a Comment